Where sports meets passion

INDI-BLOGGER

Sunday, October 18, 2009

PRELUDE TO PRACTICALITY....

Passing my HSC examinations was mere a formality as the seeds of Engineering were sown way back and was partly prejudiced as taking up Science and then seeing almost every other person getting sucked into the vicious Engineering circle positively only added to the aspiration.
Well it was my decision and only my decision to go to Bangalore for my Engineering and there are no two ways about it. It was fantastic to spend those 1 and a half months dreaming about what Bangalore would be and what I would be facing there. Every day there were dreams of celebration, Dreams about living a perfectly celluloid..cinematic life.
Well I belong to those kind who hardly think about any thing seriously and fortunately or unfortunately blessed with great adjusting abilities, maybe tolerant excessively at times.
Leaving my parents, my home was difficult but i was way too excited about my life as a Hostelite os rather a person who will be staying away from his parents. protection and warmth.

My bags were packed and everybody was just about to leave the Train in the A.C compartment( That was my wish to travel in AC ...) I saw my mother and she was red eyed( Emotional) and as always tried to control her tears ... a rather difficult thing to do , But i did control myself as I was actually very happy thinking about my life my journey and Engineering .

The Train started, My journey started and there started a transition, a change, a experience that would teach me many things and would also would make me forget many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment