Where sports meets passion

INDI-BLOGGER

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A FRESH START

Well guys i always had the intentions about maintaining my blog seriously but sadly those intentions never materialized.There were times where, I had so many ideas buzzing round my head that I always wanted to share with somebody but somehow could not muster up courage.

Today is Diwali, The Baap of all Festivals and one really feels the energy, the ambience and the auroma about this festival.The students love it, The relatives love and it and its celebration uncensored.This Diwali too I ate sweets, ate sweets and ate sweets.Also I decided that its a fresh start ...

I have been always postponing myself all these days.. and i would sincerely make it a point that things are going to change henceforth and Blogging tops my priority list.There have many other things that have bothering me which also will be taken care of.

Regards
karthik iyer

No comments:

Post a Comment